PerSim™ is the very first patient simulator designed specifically for the pre-hospital professional. Previously, "high-fidelity" simulation training has been the province of expensive, bulky and unrealistic mechanical mannequin simulators which are often confined to "sim centers". The PerSim™ is an affordable, portable and highly realistic patient simulator that can be used nearly anywhere -- in a store, on an ambulance, in a plane or on the side of the road -- allowing pre-hospital providers the ability to train where they work.
see persim™ in action
- Highly realistic depictions of actual patient conditions like diaphoresis (sweating) or seizures.
- Lightweight and portable. Weighs less than 30 pounds.
- Battery operated. Use it almost anywhere: indoors, outdoors, in vehicles.
- Simple instructor interface -- easy to program, easy to use
- Affordable. Costs a fraction of mechanical simulators.
- No messy fluids. No mechanical parts to break.